Monday, June 9, 2008

Motorcycle Momma

Okay, as far as life goes-it's still really crazy. I'm just trying to hold on for dear life until July is over. I usually am working or at clinical 60 to 70 hours a week and that doesn't count school work and class. Here are some pics from the last little while for anyone who's sick of my looking at my last post Party in Provo-this guy cleared the house but landed himself in the hospital-ha ha, I could have told him that.

Me amigos watching our friend Ben race his dirt bike at the Rocky Mountain Race Way.


3 comments:

tim said...

Did you really see a guy get hurt trying to jump a house? How bad was it? Jacoby Shaddix from scarred probably woulda loved it.

Dan n Ash said...

I hope your motocross crap was FUN grrrr! Ha just kidding :)

abbylucienne said...

He jacked up his leg or both-I'm not sure what happened because he jumped to the side of the house I wasn't on but I saw him getting help to a car.
Sorry Ash, we can do a movie just us if you want sometime...I know it's funner with everyone though.