Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nauvoo/Wisconsin



My girl friend Alanna got married last week. I flew to Wisconsin and then we drove to Nauvoo and then back for the reception. It was a really great trip and a good excuse to go out and see some of the church sites. The Nauvoo temple has a special presence that is unlike any other I've been to. I love how the temple sits on a hill looking over the green lush of the Mississippi River. Here's some pics.I think the people in Wisconsin watched a little too much blossom-they say Whoa instead of stop...weird.

6 comments:

tim said...

I always thought you were statuesque. Didn't know Heidi was such a baby though.

abbylucienne said...

That's not Heidi silly-that's my girl friends little sister:)Good to see you last week Timberland!

Dan n Ash said...

Do you really have a Britany Spears song on your profile? You know that WOAH sign you're standing next to in that picture... that should be me to you saying WOAH!

Staci Alexander said...

You look like you had SO much fun...
P.S. you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Tammy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!!!!!

Alanna said...

ABBY!!!! I'm so greatful that you came to Nauvoo/Wisconsin for me!!! Thank you so much! Love you girl! And P.S. I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!!