Friday, April 16, 2010

February Flames


Hockey in Canada is serious business! I went up to Calgary for a game and bought a Flames tee-shirt that I thought would show I was a fan-wrong. I've never seen more legit jersey's in one place-those things are expensive and everyone had one. It was fun to hear the Canadian anthem and get my brother's commentary on the game-he is seriously funny as all get out and knows like everything about hockey. My niece and sister-in-law joined us as well to make the game even more memorable. I've now been to a NHL, MLB, NBA, MLS game. I guess now all I need is to go to NASCAR-just kidding, that's not a sport.



I call this video 'hot N ready.' This was in Calgary and I was so impressed I took video.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

okay, that pizza guy is amazing!! he should go to the little cesars olympics or something. as for the game, that sounds like SOO much fun! Don't be so cheap next time! jokes. I don't think I would have even bought a shirt, I'd just wear the colors or something lame.