Monday, April 28, 2008

Quoteable Quotes

I heard this quote at my conference last week and found it online this morning at work and thought I'd post it for all ya'll on this lovely Monday morning. The second one was on the same site and I liked it too-enjoy!

“A person who doubts himself is like a man who would enlist in the ranks of his enemies and bear arms against himself. He makes his failure certain by himself being the first person to be convinced of it.”

There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state to another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
Alexandre Dumas quotes



2 comments:

Brad and Tiffany said...

Cool quotes! I'm working at Wells Fargo Bank. I think they had to send me out of town because I live in such a small town. If I lived in a bigger city they probably wouldn't have. I'm glad they did though! It was a fun experience. When do you finish respiratory therapy school?

abbylucienne said...

I'll be done with my program at the end of July and then finish my bachelors in the fall-I can see the light at the end of the tunnel:).