Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Zoo and Eden

My dear brother Clarkes presence in Utah made for a fun filled family weekend. Friday we went to the zoo with all the cousins-which was cold but fun. I had to run up to Ogden for class and then back to SLC for Rodizio Grill. Everyone makes such a big deal about their food, but not being a big meat or buffet person myself, I didn't think it was worth the $25 for the full of meat feeling after-but that's just me. The rest of the time was spent up at our cabin in Eden hang'n out. It was the typical Caldwell family affair. We played games that had us laughing until we cried, my brother plugged the toilet (as usual) and was the brunt of many a joke, we road motor bikes, played basketball, and ate M&M's. Also, we have a family tradition that if you fall asleep while everyone is awake-you become the object of entertainment in that you get your nails painted. My Dad fell pray to such an event after a VERY long day of work and cleaning out the garage-he was a good sport.


Lilly and Abby
My boy Owen!
Skunk monkey behind us-the name is fitting.Hattie and Auntie BabeeWhite alligator-the girls loved it!
Silly Silly (said with a lisp)


This is the funniest video of my nieces; I may be a mean auntie, but I laugh every time I watch it.
Listen for the crack of their skulls-poor things!

3 comments:

Dan n Ash said...

Wow, your little niece Lily is so gorgeous! I mean they're all cute but she is like a gem!

tim said...

Hey, that looks like fun. I thought overeating and passing out was just an Elms family tradition. Great pics with you and the kids.

abbylucienne said...

Thank you, my niece Lillian is a doll. They're all special to me in different ways, but lilly and I are best buds!