Saturday, April 26, 2008

Snap, Crackel, Pop





Okay, well...I'm still alive surprising myself enough. Life is honestly kind of crazy right now for me with all that I have going on. Today was supposed to be my first day off after two weeks of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off...only, I got into a car accident-so that put a little damper on my day-ugg. I'm fine and they're fine, but it is frustrating; but, that's life. Anyway, I did want to write an update.
Sports-Okay, so I'm totally into the playoffs since the Jazz are so unstable at times, it totally excites me. If you don't keep up-the series is 2-1 for the Jazz against the Rockets and they play in Utah tonight. My families NHL team, the Calgary Flames, lost game 7 to the Sharks earlier in the week so, it's all on the Jazz to bring home the title.
Taxes-This is the last year my dad will be claiming me on his taxes. Since I don't get as much back because of that, nor the $600 government incentive, my dad told me he would pay my ticket to France in September. Thus, all these months I've gone without going anywhere because of school seem worth the pay off of spending my birthday in France-SSSaweeeeeeeT! I'm also going to be going to Nauvoo in the beginning of August for my girl friend Alanna's wedding.

Park City RT Conference-Thursday and Friday were spent up in PC listening to a bunch of talks on respiratory therapy and having great fun with my classmates. There was an evening activity called 'The Sputum Bowl.' Now, I realize the things I find interesting are pretty dorky and or sick to most of you, but even I had to keep some dignity and draw the line-it reminded me of the math geeks on Mean Girls. We went to the outlets instead and then spent the night in our sweet suite;) watching the Jazz and doing the hula (seriously).
They were really enjoying the lectures-lol Brady, Hesse, Me, Scott, Jen I was saying something very important when Beth took this.


Girls night-following the conference, I went and spent the night getting in touch with my inner child doing side walk chalk with my girl friends. We also did our nails while eating chinease food and watching August Rush (I fell asleep even though I love that movie:( ).
Well, life is hectic-but honestly really good; a scratched bumper here or there, but I'm really enjoying where I'm at. I spread myself pretty thin, but I really enjoy everything I am doing with school and work as well as all the people in my life (if you're reading this, it probably includes you); they're my fresh air!

2 comments:

Dan n Ash said...

Man that sucks about the car accident! Who got the ticket? I hope nobody's claiming neck pain! Why, with who and, WHY do you get to go to France? I've never been out of the country! Take me with you!

abbylucienne said...

We both got tickets, but I'll be the one who pays for it-SUCK! On a happy note-France- WHy & WHo? My family and I went to Europe when my brother Taylor finished his mission in Paris. We didn't get to see all we wanted in France, so we've been planning on going back for about a year now. You need to get out girl! France is a big trip and expensive-we should go to Mexico...you know start off small and work our way up. Or, or, I have quite the hook up in Canada;).